Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly Dinner Menu 1/26/14-2/1/14


Sunday~Steak, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans and Fruit
Monday~Pesto w/Chicken, Salad and Fruit
Tuesday~Salad Night (Everyone picks their own toppings)
Wednesday~Chicken & Rice Pilaf, Peas
Thursday~Burrito Night, Salad and Fruit
Friday~Chicken w/ Asparagus and Yellow Squash, Fruit
Saturday~Restaurant Night!

~~After this post I will not be making any more weekly dinner menu posts as this is not the way I plan my meals. I plan monthly not weekly. Since I want this space to show real life and be an encouragement I will be changing this posting. You will start to see my monthly meal plans as well as an explanation of  how I plan that far in advance and why on February 1st.~~



Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment