Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Meal Plan

It's hard to believe that February is already gone! It feels like we just started the year, anyone else feel this way? 
Below is the menu plan for month, if you click on the photo it will become large enough for you to read it all. I hope that these menu plans give you some ideas for you own meals and encourage your families to eat in (and healthier) more often.


As my hubby prepares for a PT test he has asked me to have healthier snacks around the home for those moments of weakness when he just needs something. Our snacks are not something we have really worked on yet so I'm glad he is asking for it and its not me pushing on everyone. I have some great recipes I hope to try this coming week and I'm looking for more. If you have any healthy snack recipes please feel free to share them with me! If any of the ones I try this week turn out any good I will be sure to post them for you all! 

Looking for ideas on how to make a meal plan of your own? Click here! 




Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment