Sunday, September 28, 2014

Saving with Educents!

Have you checked out Educents yet? It's a daily deal site that offers great discounts (even has free items) on school items such as box curriculum, unit studies, board games, flash cards and so much more. It is free to join and so worth checking out. If you don't see anything today you like just try back tomorrow or in a few days. They feature items for preschool-High school and even sometimes items for teachers and families.

I personally get a lot of our random unit studies from them (most of the time for free or at 75% off). Right now they have a special offer for me to pass on to my readers! All you do is sign up with your email and they will send you a coupon for $10 to use in the store! Depending on what your looking for, that $10 can really go a long way! And as always they have some great freebies going on right now. There really isn't anything to loose by checking them out.

So how do you get the $10? Just click this link (or the photo in this post) and enter your email*. Simple and fast! Share this post with others who you feel would like this site and they also can get the $10 coupon!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all find some goodies to use in your homeschool.

*$10 coupon will only be sent to new members.
**I am an affiliate with this company but I do not make any money from you signing up, only if you buy items after using the $10 coupon.**

Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment