Friday, January 4, 2013

January 30 Day Music Challenge

Last January I took part in the 30 Day Music Challenge that Klove starts every year. The Challenge is to listen only to Christian Music for 30days. It can be on Klove,Khart, any Christian radio station, Cd's, itunes, any source as long as its only Christian Music. I did it last year just to see what would happen and I must say that month was the best month out of the whole year for me. My house was clean, my spirit was full of joy, and life just looked better. I didn't stop at the 30 days, in fact I kept it up for 56 days before I turned the radio station because it wasn't work that day and started listening to what is considered "secular" music. My life started to get more depressing and my house hasn't seemed to ever be as clean and together as it was then. Now I am not saying that all secular music is bad and you shouldn't listen to it at all. I love a lot of "secular" music and find its ok to listen to as long as you can keep your spirit in check. For me I have to listen to christian music more then secular. Music affects everyone differently, so keep that in mind when choosing what you should be listing to.
  I loved doing the Music Challenge last year and have chosen to do it again this year. But instead of just doing it for 30days then not again until next January I am going to it now for one month and after that one month see how long I can go without with the secular music then I will start the challenge over again in May for 30 days and also in November for 30 days as those seem to be the hardest months for me out here.

Want to do this challenge with me? Join here! Start whenever you want! Klove 30 day Music Challenge

Not sure where to listen to music? Here are some great links for you!

Spotify

Pandora

Klove Online

Klove station finder





1 comment:

  1. Love Christian Music! Building 429 and Tenth Avenue North are my favorite's! When I'm in a bad mood (or don't want to get outta bed) - just turn it on.

    Or if you are feeling wild, SING REALLY LOUD! ^_^

    ReplyDelete